We all have negative emotions. They are part of the yin-yang of life. It's when they begin to take over that we find we are not attracting what we wish into our lives. The Law of Attraction works best when negative emotions are not in play, so what can we do to mitigate them or change them to a positive emotion.
Here are a few hints:
1. Change the thought: Yes, just like that. Acknowledge, for example, that you are feeling angry and then change the thought to something more positive. Within any bad situation there is a good aspect, remember the yin-yang? Look for the good, and discard the rest. This takes practice and you may be shaky at first when doing it, but the often you do the easier it becomes.
2. Exercise your body: If you can get up and move. If you are in a position to do so do some more strenuous exercise. It will clear your mind, and the endorphins will make you feel good. It's harder to hold onto negative emotions when you are feeling good.
3. Relax yourself: Unclench your teeth and consciously relax your body. If you are in a position to do so, or at least at the end of the day, meditate. Yoga is also a good way to relax because it combines both body movement and relaxation techniques.
4. Do something for somebody else and don't expect anything in return: there are numerous studies that indicate by doing unconditionally we do get a reward. The endorphins that are released during exercise are similar to those that are released when we act in charity.
5. Feel Gratitude: At the end of the day get out a pen and paper, and write a list of five things you are grateful for. It can be as simple as the flower in the vase on your desk. You'll be surprised how much better this simple act can make you feel.
Negative emotions can take over our lives and destroy the balance of our emotions if we are not careful. By changing the emotion, whether it be by changing the thought, exercising your body, relaxing yourself, being charitable, or feeling gratitude, you will feel better. As a side-benefit you will begin to see the Law of Attraction working more fully in your life.
Trudy McDonald invites you to learn The Secret Behind The Secret. She is a self-help enthusiast, and currently successfully studying and applying the Law of Attraction in her life. If you wish to learn more go to her page and check out her course reviews.
While I don't know or put any stock into the “yin-yang” life, I do believe that we must follow the advice that Trudy gives us. Changing the way you think, or your perspective on things can mean the world of difference when you're trying to feel differently about something. Exercise, while many people are conditioned to be against it, is something that is important to everyone's health (and mental health for that matter) and should be done for at least thirty consecutive minutes a day. Gratitude is another big one that works hand-in-hand with the Law of Attraction. Being a Christian, I feel as though it is ridiculous to be thankful to the universe because whenever there is talk of the “universe” when it comes to the Law of Attraction, I see it as God. I give thanks to God and that's where my gratitude comes into play. As long as we remember to actively try to stop our negative emotions and replace them with good ones, you'll start to see an increase in the rate at which you attract the good into your life.
For the most complete and best-value product on the Secret Law of Attraction, check out this course called: The 6-Week Extreme Life Makeover. Not only does it explain the Law of Attraction in detail, but it tells you how to apply it to your life specifically, and how to attract everything you have always dreamed of at record-breaking speed.